If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i m sad now...
veri veri sad...
cause saw something...
they went outing together...
y y y?
y cant they ask mi along...
do they really hate me tt much...
y cant they give me a chance to go out with them???
do we have any misunderstanding?
cant they tell mi wats going on?
i feel veri terrible now...
really really terrible...
the moment i saw the photos they took..
i burst to tears...
reaaly useless hor...
small matter only i also cry..
bt i jus cant help it...
i also dunno y...
depression?
i dunno...
haiz.. shall stop here le...