If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

i m back after so long...
have been MIA so long cause have nth to update as i life have been the same for the past few months...
has lunch alone, sit alone...
cant wait to graduate...
i m really veri tired le..
everytime see them feel lik crying..
when i go to places where i had fun with them, i think of the past..
is it my fault or hu's?
hu can tell mi?

another thing is i started to suspect tt i m having depression..
i would feel lik crying suddenly and sometimes would feel lik dying thinking tt i m an extra in this world even if i go.. no one will care...
however, i still feel tt i m fortunate as i still have a group of friends hu really care abt me..
although they r nt in my sch/class, they would still stay in contact with me asking me out to tok...
really grateful to them...