If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

damn long never update my blog already...
bt i think it make no difference also no one will come and see de...
bt nvm cause its for mi to vent my feelings here...
life have nt been smooth for mi...
in fact it has been miserable...
went to China, Wuhan on feb to apr...
thought tt after coming back would be better...
however it became worse...
wat r friends?
hu to trust?
i realise tt even i trust and care abt ppl...
they wont care or bother or appreciate it...
they will even backstab...
i noe i cannot behave this way...
and i m trying nt to be bothered by those....
i must change...
bt i need time...
and wats wrong of being jealous...
its more on envy ba..
bt anything wrong?
i jus wan to be lik others hu have friends around them...
y does it seems tt its so far away from me..
sometimes feel so tired, feel lik giving up..
bt i dun wan to...
dunno wat to sae...
tt's all...
bb..tc..