If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

back after one month....
due to my laziness and nth to post....
problems still nt solved yet...
bt feeling better...
CT are over....
holidaes r here bt left with few daes...
had been working...
having two dae off...
one was last fri...
and i went out with my precious pirates mates...
bt only Jing Ting, Aziz, julia and me were there....
however....
still had fun with them...
in fact always had fun with them la...
next off dae was tml...
suppose to go out de...
bt something happened...
and our outing was gone...
hais....
wat can i do tml leh...
sleep the whole dae?
see how lor...
think tt's should be it le lor..
have nth to update leh...