If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Thursday, September 03, 2009

hi...
i m back after one month plus since my last post...
actually nth much happen la...
now is my holidae!!!
bt i m nt tt happi lor...
the reason beng is tt i m so bored at hm except for working...
and i also broke le...
any kind soul wan to treat mi out?
jus kiddin de la...
hais...
before the holidae start was my final test....
bt all i can sae is dun put too much hope on it...
cause i also no confience tt i can do as well as the common test...
last week went for class outing at a chalet at paris ris as well as a celebration for a classmate...
bt tt classmate lik emo leh...
we also dunno y..
after few daes after the chalet had a SB camp in NP...
all i can sae is a bit of waste of time as it was quite boring except for few parts...
tml will be going to amk to celebrate a belated birthdae for our class rep...
hahas..
hope will be fun...
next week tues will be going out for a dinner wif the pirates...
hehes...
hope many will be turning up lor...
cause everytime i go a lot of them didnt turned up..
so sad...

hais...
yesterdae was so shock and worried...
my mum suddenly nt feeling veri well...
and i still ask her to accompany mi to NTUC...
on our way back she vomited every few steps she took...
i guess my mum told my dad and he brought her to the doctor...
when she came back she vomited agian..
now i feel so guilty la...
hope she will be fine soon...
alright....
guess tt's all for now...
bb...tc...