If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

hihi....
almost one month since my last post...
jus being lazy to blog...
as well as nth to blog....
it's already three months since i m in this new environment...
at first was vei happi as i have really nice classmates...
totally different frm those fake ppl i met in sec sch...
however....
getting to be more unhappy each time....
i also dunno y....
maybe because of jealousy...
i m really jealous each time whenever i see them helping the rest to celebrate their birthdae....
bt lik no one remember my birthdae...
so envy....
maybe i m jus invisible to them ba....
only when they need mi den they will come to mi...
anyway...
i should be numb by it ba...
as i m usd to it le....
no presents, no celebraion for lik more then ten years....
every year lik nt even five presents...
this year even worse...
no present...
only one from m beloved GL for 3DO camp, Aziz...
haiz...
enough of these...
so far so good....
everyone treat mi quite good...
i m contented....
regading to the poblems i had previously...
i have nth to sae...
guess tt's should be all for now...
bb..tc...